
I've just made it through an exhausting and exhilirating weekend of dress rehearsal & dance recital. Fourteen costumes changes between the three of them was a blur to me. The girls did a great job with a few little slips (they are only kids!), but they had a blast which is what it's all about.
With our girls in fourteen of the sixty dances, I prepared myself and them that I might not see every single one of their dances. My goal was to see each of their performances from my seat, but with some close costume changes it might be tight. With the girls' cooperation, I did it! I saw EVERY one of their dances. I got to sneak backstage to watch Corinne perform her jazz routine. I could see her looking into the audience wondering where I was. When she looked over to the side of backstage she saw me & her face lit up with a gorgeous smile.
I wanted to show the girls that I support them & that I am one proud mommy. They did such a great job again this year. Way to go, my beautiful dancers!
I will add photos and video as I have time, but I wasn't able to get much. Some of my dance mom friends took photos & videos for me since I was in my costume frenzy. Without those incredible ladies, I wouldn't have anything but grey hair to relive this weekend.






No comments:
Post a Comment